Responsibilities & Duties
- Mediate between Clients and Sub Contractors to find workable solutions that appeal to both parties
- Create estimates for build-out projects, including labor, supplies, materials and other ancillary costs
- Drive cost-effective project management techniques and strategies in the field
- Hire and assign construction work to each project
- Maintain a daily job site log
- Coordinate all construction services and activities
- Maintain strict build-out construction schedule and make changes as necessary to ensure deadlines are met
- Weekly Reports on Progress of Projects with Pics to be sent thru email to the Project Manager.
- Follow all OSHA Requirements.
- Must turn in all receipts pertaining to the project.
Qualification & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience as Superintendent in construction Industry.
- Experience working on smartphones and tablets
- CAD experience a plus
- Ability to work with numerous contractors and sub-contractors in an efficient manner
- College Degree in Construction Can be offset with Experience, Prefer 4 years degree in college.